Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching up

How has your holiday shopping gone? I went to Desert Hills Outlet Mall in Cabezon, CA on Black Friday. It was a madhouse. But I bought a pricey pair of shoes. Shoes are great on anyone of any size!

I've bought two items from Erin Fetherston's new line for Target. The line is girly-girlish and therefore not for everyone, but I found a couple of things that I liked. One is a red corduroy jumper/dress for $29.99. I'm a 14-16 and the large fit me just fine. I also bought a gray "oversized" cardigan with heart buttons. It's soft and comfy, even though some people online have sniffed at the fact it's acrylic. Acrylic isn't cashmere but really, what do people expect? I've ordered from Target.com the heart-shaped bags since none of my local stores carry much of the accessories.

No comments: