Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm impressed...

While I was stuck home during the wildfires earlier this week (my job closed for three days), I had a little too much quality time with shopping via the internet. Thanks to the California Style blog, I discovered the Harmony Lane website. Harmony Lane is a Beverly Hills boutique popular with celebrities, particularly t.v. stars. But don't let that stop you. The stuff they have is on par pricewise with other hot-with-celebs L.A. boutiques like Kitson, Lisa Kline, Intuition, etc. but there are actually some nice, reasonably-priced items as well. I ordered a long-sleeved tee and really did not expect to get it for another few days, particularly with all of the fires and freeway closures in SoCal.

I ordered the item on Tuesday and I got it yesterday from FedEx! I couldn't believe it. FedEx is awesome. They must've taken a boat or something.

And inside with my order was a personally-addressed, handwritten card from Jess at Harmony Lane thanking me for my business. I'm not Jessica Alba and I didn't order $2000 worth of stuff, but they still went through the trouble. You rarely see that kind of service these days. Nice going, Harmony Lane.

No comments: