Monday, October 8, 2007

The weekly haul

Here are the interesting things I've picked up recently:

Bloomingdale's had some great stuff on sale over the weekend. I managed to find:

*Socks for as little as $3.50, plus 40% off
*Betsey Johnson Intimates boy cut undies on sale for $15, plus 40% off
*AK Anne Klein shirt dress for $32

Over at Sephora I picked up some eyeshadow, a nice base from Bare Escentuals and a shadow in "Barefoot Contessa" from Stila. I also got to watch the staff keep an eye on a couple of suspected shoplifters.

Remember the Salt Works jeans I mentioned a while ago? I spotted them on sale for $58 at Nordstrom.

Today I was sprung out of work early due to the holiday. I went to Anthropologie and managed to actually find a size 12 dress on sale for $39.95. It's navy with green and purple embroidery. Very nice!

2 comments:

pteilman said...

The Salt Works jeans I bought last in August were marked even further down at the Nordstrom's Rack, at $24.99! I hate it when that happens.

lazypadawan said...

Wow, that was fast.

But noooo, the Paiges are still like $200 ;).