Sunday, September 23, 2007

The weekly haul

I've decided to start posting on the great finds I don't otherwise mention during the week while out at the stores.

1. I bought a second blouse from the Alice Temperley for Target line, a vintage-y black blouse with blue dots and a tie in the front in XL. Very cute, classic, and only $29.99. Then I found a nice headband in the dollar bin.

2. At Saks Off 5th outlet I noticed the men's department has started carrying Rock & Republic jeans. (Who cares what Clinton has to say about that!) Unfortunately, they were almost out of them and the remaining two were rather small. I know, I'm tapped out on jeans, but dang I love the R&Rs I have.

However, poring through the clearance racks I found two incredible deals from the SFA label. First is a nice long-sleeved tee (a fall/winter staple in SoCal) in yellow for $8.97 and the piece de resistance, a lovely gray short-sleeved jacket/top for $20.97. The latter is a wool/cotton/cashmere blend that originally retailed for almost $150. Better yet, all clearance items were an additional 20% off! Woo hoo!

No comments: